Daftar isi Artikel
Here Are The Symptoms of DBD and How to Prevent It
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever(DBD)is a mosquito-borne infection with flu-like symptoms, but more severe. The disease is caused by four different viruses and is spread by the Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus mosquitoes.
Symptoms start from the mildest to the heaviest. Serious signs consist of Dengue Stun Disorder (DSS) and Dengue Hemorrhagic High temperature (DBD) which typically need hospitalization. To date there is no specific vaccine to deal with DBD .
The best method of prevention is to avoid mosquito bites, especially during the rainy season. Intensive care may be performed if the patient’s diagnosis is correct with DSS or DBD.
Symptoms usually start from 4 to 7 days after mosquito bites and usually last from 3 to 10 days. Symptoms vary depending on the severity of the disease, such as:
Here Are The Symptoms of DBD
1. Mild dengue fever
Symptoms usually appear 7 days after being bitten by a virus-carrying mosquito. They are muscle aches, rashes on the body, high fever, headache, sore eyes, nausea, and vomiting. Symptoms will usually disappear within a week and rarely involve fatal complications.
2. Dengue fever
Symptoms are initially mild, but gradually worsen within a few days. Starting from oral bleeding, moist skin, internal bleeding that causes vomiting and black stools, low platelet count, and weak pulse. Otherwise dealt with instantly, the illness could be deadly.
3. Dengue shock syndrome (DSS)
DSS is a severe form of dengue fever. Patients usually experience severe abdominal pain, rapid drop in blood pressure, severe bleeding, and leaky blood vessels. Without treatment, the disease can lead to death.
Preventing is better than treating. Therefore, it is necessary to note some points below in order to avoid DBD:
- Often wear long-sleeved clothes and trousers to protect the skin from mosquito bites.
- Use mosquito repellent during activities.
- Install mosquito nets to avoid mosquito attacks while sleeping.
- Install gauze on the holes of doors and windows in the house to prevent the entry of mosquitoes.
- Try not to have puddles in the house to reduce the breeding of Aedes mosquitoes. It can be by flipping a bucket of used puddles when unused and make sure there are drains flowing under the plant pots so that the water does not pool.
- Replace the water in a vase once every two days.
Want to watch anime? Click here “Anime”